Kristy Detore is a licensed massage therapist with certification from the State Medical Board of Ohio. Detore received her training
from the Everest Institute (masage therapy program) and has also been trained in a wide variety of specialty massages including:
- Cranio-sacral therapy (I,II,& III)
- MyoFascial release
- Treatment for headaches and migraines
- Deep tissue
- Ki-Hara resistance stretching
- Integrated treatment of feeding, speech and mouth function in pediatrics
- Effective neurological management of sensory processing disorder
Detore joined Oakstone in 2009 and has worked cooperatively with teachers, speech and occupational therapists to benefit children
in preschool through high school. In addition to her work as a massage therapist, she is also a graduate of Capital University.
Detore is able to see students during school hours (with permission from parents and school) and can either offer treatment at
the Oakstone Heath Center at 900 Club Drive, or at the other school locations.
These therapies are also available to the parents at the Oakstone Health Center Monday through Friday.
Kristy Detore can be contacted directly at email@example.com or 614.899.2838.